Friday, May 9, 2008

Well, she is a fighter!

Looks as though Hillary cannot believe she lost and intends campaigning up to the day the new tenant moves in.

As has been our practise from the beginning, we never choose sides when we write, only in our hearts. However, I can say that from my perspective, our choices for someone to lead this country back from where it is to where it was, are non-existent. This is sad.

Leaders of yesteryear either do not want the responsibilities or feel they cannot resurrect the damage done.

Make no mistake, even the DRP will have it's work cut out for it. Re-establishing ourselves in the League of nations is no small task. Ending the war that is so costly in fatalities and money, is no small task. We are in a recession. major company names are declaring Chapter 11 almost daily, Linen and Things, Sharper Image, Tropicana Casinos to mention a few. Airlines that have merged from bankruptcies are sure to return thanks to the cost of fuel. Oil is at an all time high with no end in sight. The home building and re-sale market is slowing to a crawl. The Mortgage fiasco still has not bottomed out.

With all this on our plate, I repeat, I see no leader I can trust to lead us back to where our country should be. Hence my having to run for this office.

aL Hoffman
"Who the hell is Al Hoffman"
Our slogan has caught the fancy of millions
(Well, a few people)

No comments: